Friday, July 31, 2009

What's Goin' On?















Special thanks to Ronald M Sheets(General Contractor) and Larry Magorian/Ideal Concrete; both of California City California.


If the banks would stop being such tight assed paranoid Republican dipshits...every American could build a patio addition and help get us out of this depression. I had to pay cash. I wanted to borrow about a third of it for general purposes(taxes and such)...but the Bank was too paranoid to lend me just $6000...$165 a month for four years, when my disposable income is around $800 a month. No wonder America is in the toilet. Everyone is paranoid. I wonder why(maybe its all of that financial immorality). Oh and how big is it? I figured just over 1213 sq ft...the contractor figured 1230 sq ft. It's taking 15 gallons of acrylic wood stain. He said that that is what I should tell anyone who wants to know how big it is. Fuck em...next year I'm buyin' a KTM EXC 530 with electric start. I wont be worried about anything after that. I was raised on dirt bikes.











































What's Goin On? Marvin Gaye...


No comments:

Post a Comment