Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ertlamm and Penuel

I have waited over twenty years to share an experience that happened to me in 1986. I was all of 27 years old and was sitting in a hospital bed recovering from a post operative L 4/5 lamenectomy bacterial infection(which nearly killed me), when I decided to try something. I had been interested in the pineal gland and harmala alkaloids. I had also been doing some youthful esoteric biblical research into Jacob's blessing at Penuel...which inferred that this involves a super activation of the pineal gland. I was completely unmedicated at the time and began to intone the words "harmala alkaloids"...while concentrating my nervous energy upon what I imagined to be the area of my pineal gland. After just a few moments..."the ceiling flew away". I became the awareness of a two foot in diameter ascending column of water. Then the score. An orchestral score which began with a tumult of bass drums, followed by cymbals, violins, a full string section, church bells(like when they select a Pope), sitars, harps and a flow of tears like a fire hose. I don't recall any horns. Gravity seemed to disappear or to be reversed. This experience felt so healthy and so far beyond anything and everything that I have ever experienced or heard described, that I have always felt that it bears further research. Both stress and age seemed to be completely obliterated from the inside out. I believe that the collective production of etheric elemental harmonium can at this time be a project for morphic fields resonance experimentation(Rupert Sheldrake). The chemistry already exists within our own bodies and I have experienced it. In 1987 I penned a poem describing my residual daily experience of this surprising and pleasant experience.

I feel what's perhaps a protrusion
A strangely bizarre rude intrusion
From bottom to top of my spine
As an effect of my Zen
I know not who what or when
But something is happening inside

From all the way down
To the top of my crown
Not stopping for heart, lung or feces
This sensation of goosing
I must say is producing
Some bumps of the very same species

Avoiding a render I suppose I'll surrender
To this power much greater than I
Second person sadistic
Or first masochistic
Ths feeling's so good I could die

As I guess is entailed I'm now fully impaled
Expanded, surrendered, and blissed
Now all of the time
I speak only in rhymes
Of the sweeter than honey
That's this

Don't Interrupt The Sorrow(Amina Really Rising) Joni Mitchell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EsKgeiic0k&NR=1

No comments:

Post a Comment